- CTS Realty uses our own application which be requested through your agent our your CTS Realty representative.
- CTS Realty considers a number of factors when it comes to qualifying a tenant for one of our properties. There are often circumstances that will be considered in the event one of below criteria isn’t met. Please take a moment to review the criteria listed below.
Confidential Rental Application, Instructions & Criteria
- Each Adult over the age of 18 years-old applying or occupying the property will need to complete one application. Married couples can complete one application.
(NOTE: $40 per adult applicant OR one application fee of $40 per married couple.)
- Income needs to equal 3-times the monthly rent.
Below are the sufficient sources to be presented with completed application(s) as income verification:
Retired applicants will need Social Security award letter plus three month’s bank statements.
Self-Employed applicants will need to show, three month’s bank statements, most current year’s income tax return and most current year’s 1099, if applicable.
W-2 Wage Earner applicants will need two month’s pay-stubs as income verification and most recent W-2
- Reasonable credit = 580 minimum score
Acutraq background screening is used to obtain Experian credit score. Landlord will take in consideration to not include medical accounts in credit score review
- Rental history – IF renting at least 12 months of verifiable/good rental history
- NO Felonies / NO Evictions in the past 5-years UNLESS satisfaction of judgment is presented
- Must submit CTS Application – Click Here CTS Confidential Rental Application 2018 SF1
Pay Your Application Fee(s)
In order to ensure faster processing we accept online payments for the application fee(s). Please follow the link below to pay your application fee(s).
Once you follow the link, please insert the property address into the Unit field. As a reminder the application fees are (NOTE: $40 per adult applicant OR one application fee of $40 per married couple.)
Search Available Properties